- FRAME UP Visit with Grand Rapids resident and High School Art Teacher Ryan Corfits. Ryan’s use of bright and vibrant color has the ability to turn a cold, gray February evening into memories of summer mornings.
VFW POST 1720 Sam Miltich and Friends present live jazz from 7 – 10 pm with special guests Tim Wick on keyboards, Don Vidal on saxophone, and Michael Bibeau on harmonica for a night of jazz and blues.
- JENNY AND COMPANY Hosting Sweet Amelia’s Cupcakery! Located in Nana Chelle’s Cafe in Bovey, Sweet Amelia’s makes gourmet cupcakes and offers custom orders and delivery. Stop in for a Valentine’s treat!
- MOXIE Join us for “Hearts and Hygge” with culinary artist Linda Flom and her famous Flom Fudge, artist Liz Iammatteo with Valentine themed Chalk Couture art, new products to help you snuggle up and stay cozy, and 10% off all shop purchases.
5.CENTRAL SQUARE MALL Hosting photographer Bob Conzemius with a display on the south wall — plus refreshments served at Center Court.
- CRAFTED BY ITASCA LIFE OPTIONS Stop by the Central Square Mall to see what the CRAFTED artists have created this month. Celebrate artists of all abilities with ILO!
- MACROSTIE ART CENTER Presenting two new exhibits for February: a retrospective by Sioux Falls artist John Kolb and abstract paintings by Jeffrey Hansen. Refreshments by Jimmy John’s, music by flute player Darren Thompson from 4 – 6 pm, and artist talks at 6pm.
- THE LAKE + CO SHOP Come down for Meet the Brewer with Lake Superior Brewing Company. For a free will donation, enjoy a guided tour from the experts. 10% of store purchases will benefit United Way of 1000 Lakes.
HISTORIC CENTRAL SCHOOL ARTISTS IN RESIDENCE Visit with artists David Dobbs, Mary Myers Corwin, and Waasa Aubid on the 3rd Floor! Oil painting, pastels, beadwork, and more are represented by the artists in this creative space.
- GRAND RAPIDS NORTH STAR WOMEN’S CLUB Showing FREE kids movies on the second floor of Central School. Screenings at 4:40 and 5:30. Popcorn and hot chocolate free for kids under 10.
- BREWED AWAKENINGS February’s featured artists are the 8th grade fall semester art students at RJEMS. With music by singer-songwriters Terry Price and Jeff Powers, a dinner special until 6:30, and complimentary coffee and cookies.