On Friday, June 5, from 5:30 – 6:30 pm, join us for the VIRTUAL version of our monthly celebration of art and creativity in Grand Rapids.
View the Virtual First Friday Art Walk here.
MacRostie Art Center, the Reif Arts Council and ICTV have brought together a collection of art and artists to connect and uplift our community through the arts during a difficult time.
The Virtual First Friday will be broadcast live on ICTV’s cable television channels 2 and 7 on Mediacom, and 32 and 37 on Paul Bunyan. You can also tune in on ICTV’s website, Facebook and YouTube pages.
June’s First Friday will include
- “Line Weight” – an exhibit of work by Bradley W.M. Benn (Edina, MN) and Gary Liubakka (Hibbing, MN)
- Performances by Sam Miltich, guitar, and Tony Balluff, clarinet
- “Watermedia” exhibit by local artist Liz White
- Music by Torn and Frayed and Christopher David Hanson from the Reif Center’s Drive In Concert series
- Piano music by Greg Past
- A spotlight on the Reif’s education program
- And more local arts and culture!
Stay tuned after the art walk for a new episode of 47 North with Kim Nagler on ICTV and online at 6:30 and 7:15 pm.
In honor of jazz night at the VFW, Sam Miltich will also present a live concert of solo jazz guitar on Facebook starting at 8 pm. Tune in to Sam’s Facebook Page or find the concert posted later on YouTube.
On behalf of the Grand Rapids Arts community, stay safe, keep on creating, and support your local artists!